Jual Stetoskop Littmann Classic Ii S.E.. Harga Rp. 850.000,- Harga khusus Online (Belanja lebih Hemat) di Distributor Alkes.
Stetoskop Littmann Classic II S.E. adalah Stetoskop yang sudah dikenal luas di kalangan dunia kedokteran dan kesehatan serta sudah tidak perlu diragukan lagi kualitasnya. Awet digunakan dan terkenal memiliki daya hantar getaran bunyi yang sangat baik.
Stetoskop Littmann Classic II S.E Specifications
- Applications Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish Black, Machined Stainless Steel
- Chestpiece Size 1.75 Inch / 4.4 cm
- Chestpiece Technology Double Sided
- Chestpiece Weight 2.3 Ounce
- Chestpiece Weight (metric) 65 g
- Diaphragm Material Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Eartip Type Soft Sealing
- Headset Material Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length 28 Inch
- Length (Metric) 71 cm
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Net Weight 4.8 oz
- Net Weight (Metric) 135 g
- Performance 7
- Tube Color Black, Ceil Blue, Navy Blue, Peach, Pearl pink, Raspberry
- Warranty Period 3 years
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients. It’s the choice of millions of care providers who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is a true clinical workhorse, providing high acoustic sensitivity through its dual-sided, stainless steel chestpiece; with a tunable diaphragm on one side and traditional bell on the other. The Classic II S.E. stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Classic II S.E. stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, medical assistants, physician assistants, registered nurses, entry level nurses, EMTs, licensed vocational nurses and nursing students